let's fight blood cancers.
Grip The Mat is teaming up with the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Malmaison to raise funds and awareness for LLS and its mission during Blood Cancer Awareness Month. LLS's Team In Training is the flagship fundraising program and only endurance sports training program for charity that raises money for blood cancer research. Bendy Brunch® includes an hour of feel-good yoga with Grip The Mat followed by a bottomless champagne brunch. Here's a glimpse at the menu:
- Stone Ground Grits with Chicken-Apple Sausage
- Kale Salad with Butternut Squash
- Provencal Style Baked Eggs
- Fig Jam & Whipped Ricotta & Local Honey & House-made Bread
If you donate in addition to your ticket purchase, Alain J Cohen will match your donation two-to-one. That means your donation will triple! Please choose from the following options:
- $5 donation (which turns into $15!)
- $10 donation (which turns into $30!)
- $15 donation (which turns into $45!)
Not an "experienced" yogi? Perfect. Grip The Mat events are mixed-level so everyone will feel good and have fun. All you have to do is show up. Don't forget to wear clothes you can move and groove in!
sponsored by Malmaison